ReMix Ideas Video Pitch Competition
Enter the ReMix Ideas Video Pitch Competition for a chance to win $5,000 and FREE technical assistance to grow your business.
Applying to the competition is a simple, three-step process:
- Record a 3-minute or less video of your pitch.
- Fill out the application form below.
- Submit your video via Youtube to [email protected] by September 22.
- Attend Black Founders Summit
*The winner will be announced at Black Founders Summit (https://blackfounderssummit.com/) on Thursday, October 5th, 2023.
*In order to receive $5,000, the founder/CEO or representative from the company must be present.
To qualify for the pitch competition, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be an owner of a Black-owned business
- Be a for-profit business
- Registered in the State of Arkansas
- Operated for at least 12 months.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Bold Idea: What problem does the business solve?
- Business Model: Is the business model viable? Has the revenue model been defined?
- Scalability: Does the business model scalable? How large is the addressable market?
- Innovative: What makes the business unique or different?
- Execution: Does the founder has skills, commitment, and experiences to execute the proposed business model?
- Pitch Presentation: How well did the presenter convey the idea?
- Impact: What is the potential impact of the idea to the community?
Don’t miss the deadline: You must submit your application and video by September 22.
To apply, please complete and submit the form below: