The Center on Community Philanthropy at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service Center announced Heirs of Arkansas, ReMix Ideas, and Southeast Arkansas Delta Solutions Community Development Organization …
Our strategic intent is to build a more inclusive and equitable entrepreneurial ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to start, grow and scale their businesses.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
- ReMix Ideas Business Academy (RIBA) – a 12-week, custom-designed program that teaches entrepreneurs the skills required to create, scale and sustain a successful business including how to develop and test ideas in the marketplace.
3. Pop-Up Crowdfunding™ – Pop-Up Crowdfunding™ – a fundraising initiative designed to announce an immediate financial need and instantly collect funds through a mix of on the spot donations via social media, cash payments apps and traditional angel giving.
4. Battle of Ideas – In “Battle of Ideas”, finalists have 5 minutes to pitch their idea, followed by a three minutes Q&A session with the panel. All for the chance to win $5,000. The audience selects the winner.
5. Proof of Concept Program – Little Rock Night Market provides a platform in which entrepreneurs can test their ideas/products with a built in audience and mentors to help guide their success.
At Remix, we help ENTREPRENEURS at every stage of their journey
Committed to removing barriers entrepreneurs face in accessing knowledge, capital, opportunities and resources to start, grow and scale their businesses.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
HIRE BENITO LUBAZIBWA TO SPEAK
Benito Lubazibwa is the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of ReMix Ideas, LLC.
Remix Ideas’ mission is to remove barriers Black entrepreneurs face in accessing knowledge, capital, opportunities and resources to start, grow and scale their businesses.
In early 2019, Benito founded the ReMix Ideas Business Academy (RIBA) which teaches entrepreneurs for 12-weeks on how to develop and test ideas in the marketplace and how to establish a sustainable business model.
Benito is also the Founder of Africa Day Fest, a community festival showcasing African art and culture; he is also the Founder of the Little Rock Night Market, a family-friendly event that provides a platform for startups, artists, and entrepreneurs to showcase and test their ideas/products and strengthen the local economy by creating a space that encourage shoppers to buy local.
Benito was honored by the Center on Community Philanthropy at the Clinton School of Public Service with the 2020 Advancing Equity Award and honored by the Arkansas Democratic Black Caucus with the 2020 Calvin King Economic Development Award.
Benito is an advocate for upward economic mobility and intergenerational wealth through entrepreneurship.
Benito graduated with honors (Magna cum Laude) from the University of Central Arkansas, College of Business.
Contact us at RemixideasLR@gmail.com
Sewphia’s Art Wins $5,000 at Remix Ideas’ “Battle of Ideas” 5K Pitch Challenge Three finalists from inaugural 2019 ReMix Ideas Business Academy class “pitch” crowd of more than 100 at …
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ReMix Ideas launches business academy to support entrepreneurs Little Rock, Arkansas (April 5, 2019) — ReMix Ideas announces the launch of its Startup Business Academy (SBA) in …