Visionary Arkansans 2018: I am deeply honored and humbled to be named one of this year’s “Visionary Arkansans” by Arkansas Times. https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/visionary-arkansans-2018/Content?oid=26549491
Our mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
2. Access to Financial Capital – Through our program, Ascend Program, we work with a financing partner, Communities Unlimited, Inc., to provide microloans for Black Entrepreneurs.
3. Battle of Ideas – Quarterly $1,000 Remix Pitch Challenge
4. Business Knowledge – We offer programs (workshops, lectures, seminars, etc.), designed to help entrepreneurs start, grow and thrive.
5. Social Capital – Networking Events
At Remix, we help startups at every stage of their journey
We want to democratize entrepreneurship.
-By Building a More Inclusive and Equitable Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
Coworking space: ReMix Ideas is partnering with the Arkansas Regional Innovation Hub and Little Rock Technology Park to offer affordable co-working space for startups and entrepreneurs.
The Little Rock Night Market Brings Community and Entrepreneurs Together: http://www.rockcityeats.com/the-little-rock-night-market-brings-community-and-entrepreneurs-together/