The Center on Community Philanthropy at the University of Arkansas Clinton School of Public Service Center announced Heirs of Arkansas, ReMix Ideas, and Southeast Arkansas Delta Solutions Community Development Organization …
Our strategic intent is to build a more inclusive and equitable entrepreneurial ecosystem that empowers entrepreneurs to start, grow and scale their businesses.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
- ReMix Ideas Business Academy (RIBA) – a 12-week, custom-designed program that teaches entrepreneurs the skills required to create, scale and sustain a successful business including how to develop and test ideas in the marketplace.
3. Pop-Up Crowdfunding™ – Pop-Up Crowdfunding™ – a fundraising initiative designed to announce an immediate financial need and instantly collect funds through a mix of on the spot donations via social media, cash payments apps and traditional angel giving.
4. Battle of Ideas – In “Battle of Ideas”, finalists have 5 minutes to pitch their idea, followed by a three minutes Q&A session with the panel. All for the chance to win $5,000. The audience selects the winner.
5. Proof of Concept Program – Little Rock Night Market provides a platform in which entrepreneurs can test their ideas/products with a built in audience and mentors to help guide their success.
At Remix, we help ENTREPRENEURS at every stage of their journey
Committed to removing barriers entrepreneurs face in accessing knowledge, capital, opportunities and resources to start, grow and scale their businesses.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
Building a More Inclusive and Equitable Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
Our Strategic Intent: Eliminate barriers and Build equitable entrepreneurial ecosystems
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Sewphia’s Art Wins $5,000 at Remix Ideas’ “Battle of Ideas” 5K Pitch Challenge Three finalists from inaugural 2019 ReMix Ideas Business Academy class “pitch” crowd of more than 100 at …
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ReMix Ideas launches business academy to support entrepreneurs Little Rock, Arkansas (April 5, 2019) — ReMix Ideas announces the launch of its Startup Business Academy (SBA) in …