Remix Ideas is partnering with William H. Bowen School of Law -(Business Innovation Clinic) to provide Intellectual Property Workshop. This FREE workshop will educate you on the basics of intellectual property – …
Our mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
2. Access to Financial Capital – Through our program, Ascend Program, we work with a financing partner, Communities Unlimited, Inc., to provide microloans for Black Entrepreneurs.
3. Battle of Ideas – Quarterly $1,000 Remix Pitch Challenge
4. Business Knowledge – We offer programs (workshops, lectures, seminars, etc.), designed to help entrepreneurs start, grow and thrive.
5. Social Capital – Networking Events
At Remix, we help startups at every stage of their journey
We want to democratize entrepreneurship.
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 5, 2018 Three finalists named for Remix Ideas Pitch Challenge – “Battle of Ideas” February 5, 2018 (LITTLE ROCK) – Remix Ideas has selected three finalists to …
For Immediate Release Remix Ideas and Communities Unlimited, Inc., Partner to Provide Microloans for Black Entrepreneurs February 1, 2018 (LITTLE ROCK) – Remix Ideas, LLC, an organization building a …