FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ReMix Ideas launches business academy to support entrepreneurs Little Rock, Arkansas (April 5, 2019) — ReMix Ideas announces the launch of its Startup Business Academy (SBA) in …
Our mission is to build an entrepreneurial ecosystem that help Black entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
2. Access to Financial Capital – Through our program, Ascend Program, we work with a financing partner, Communities Unlimited, Inc., to provide microloans for Black Entrepreneurs.
3. Battle of Ideas – $5,000 Remix Ideas Pitch Challenge
4. Business Knowledge – We offer programs (workshops, lectures, seminars, etc.), designed to help entrepreneurs start, grow and thrive.
5. Social Capital – Networking Events
At Remix, we help ENTREPRENEURS at every stage of their journey
Black Business Map
Our mission is to build an entrepreneurial ecosystem that help Black entrepreneurs to start and grow their businesses.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
We want to democratize entrepreneurship.
-By Building a More Inclusive and Equitable Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Remix Pitch Challenge startup receives $5,000 for video résumé idea: https://talkbusiness.net/2019/02/remix-pitch-challenge-startup-receives-5000-for-video-resume-idea/
Visionary Arkansans 2018: I am deeply honored and humbled to be named one of this year’s “Visionary Arkansans” by Arkansas Times. https://www.arktimes.com/arkansas/visionary-arkansans-2018/Content?oid=26549491