Remix Ideas to Debut New Radio Show on KABF 88.3FM LITTLE ROCK, October 2, 2017 – Remix Ideas is thrilled to announce “Ideas with Impact”, a weekly radio show on …
Our mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
2. Access to Financial Capital – Through our program, Ascend Program, we work with a financing partner that specifically focus on providing small business loans.
3. Quarterly $1,000 Remix Pitch Challenge. “Battle of Ideas”
4. Providing Knowledge Capital
5. Social Capital – Networking Events
WE CATALYZE “IDEAS WITH IMPACT”
Democratizing entrepreneurship and Building inclusive economy
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas – “Ideas with Impact” Challenge Winner Congratulations: Olumide Yerokun with Tribe! Olumide Yerokun is a social media director, digital strategist and the owner of Pidgin English Co., a …
Three finalists named for “Ideas with Impact” pitch challenge LITTLE ROCK – Remix Ideas has selected three finalists to pitch their concepts at the “Ideas with Impact” challenge event on Sept. …