Three finalists named for “Battle of Ideas” Pitch Challenge LITTLE ROCK, June 12, 2018 – Remix Ideas has selected three finalists to pitch their concepts at the “Battle of Ideas” …
Our mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
We do that by:
- Consulting: Early-Stage Startups
2. Access to Financial Capital – Through our program, Ascend Program, we work with a financing partner, Communities Unlimited, Inc., to provide microloans for Black Entrepreneurs.
3. Battle of Ideas – Quarterly $1,000 Remix Pitch Challenge
4. Business Knowledge – We offer programs (workshops, lectures, seminars, etc.), designed to help entrepreneurs start, grow and thrive.
5. Social Capital – Networking Events
At Remix, we help startups at every stage of their journey
We want to democratize entrepreneurship.
-By Building a More Inclusive Entrepreneurial Ecosystem.
“If you wish to move mountains tomorrow, you must start by lifting stones today” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas mission is to build a socially conscious start-up ecosystem that help to increase the number of successful Black entrepreneurs.
“If you want to travel fast, travel alone. If you want to travel far, travel together” – African Proverb
Remix Ideas is partnering with William H. Bowen School of Law -(Business Innovation Clinic) to provide Intellectual Property Workshop. This FREE workshop will educate you on the basics of intellectual property – …
For Immediate Release Remix Ideas and Communities Unlimited, Inc., Partner to Provide Microloans for Black Entrepreneurs February 1, 2018 (LITTLE ROCK) – Remix Ideas, LLC, an organization building a …