ReMix Ideas Pitch Competition
Check to make sure your business is eligible, then complete and submit the form below…
To qualify for the pitch competition, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must be an owner of a Black-owned business
- Be a for-profit business
- Registered in the State of Arkansas
- Operated for at least 12 months.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- Bold Idea: What problem does the idea solve?
- Business Model: Is the business model viable? Has the revenue model been defined?
- Scalability: Does the business model scalable? How large is the addressable market?
- Innovative: What makes the idea unique or different?
- Execution: Does the founder has skills, commitment, and experiences to execute the
proposed business model?
- Pitch Presentation: How well did the presenter convey the idea?
- Impact: What is the potential impact of the idea to the community?
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Not more than Five finalists will be selected to compete in the Pitch Competition.
- One representative of each finalist company will have 5 minutes to make their pitch
presentation. The presentation will be followed by a 3–5 minute Q&A with the panel.
Each winner in Pine Bluff, El Dorado and West Helena will be given $5,000 and access to technical assistance from the ReMix Ideas team.
The winner at Black Founders Summit will be awarded $10,000 and access to technical assistance from the ReMix Ideas team.
- All public sessions of the competition may be recorded and rebroadcast by event
organizer. Participants should not expect or assume any rights of confidentiality
related to data or information presented or discussed during the public session.
- Competition organizer reserves the right to disqualify any application submission
that it deems inappropriate, unethical, or offensive – or to disqualify any finalist that
violates the rules of the competition.
- The prize winner(s) must, at the organizer’s request, participate in all promotional
activity surrounding the award. Winners consent to the organizer using their name
and image in promotional materials.
- Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) between an applicant and organizers and/or
audience members will not be required or allowed.
- Business must be a for-profit entity located in Arkansas.
To apply, please complete and submit the form below: